In 1896 three Salvationists went to Kenya to work on the building of a new railway and made their witness while based at the Taru Camp. The first official meetings were held in Nairobi in April 1921, led by Lieut-Colonel and Mrs James Allister Smith. The first cadets were trained in 1923. On 1 March 2008, the Kenya Territory was divided into two and the Kenya East Territory and Kenya West Territory were created.
Marist Avenue, Karen, Nairobi, Kenya
The Salvation Army - Kenya East Territory
PO Box 24927
Tel: +254  240 3260
Countries included in the territory: Kenya,
Languages in which the gospel is preached: English, Kiswahili and a number of tribal languages