Update: Entries now closed
You can contribute by making a short video which answers these five questions (no more than 20 seconds per question, please):
1) Which activities do you most enjoy taking part in at The Salvation Army?
2) What else could your corps or division do for you and your friends?
3) What's it like to be a young person in your corps? (eg Do you feel accepted and included? Are your views valued?)
4) How would The Salvation Army have to change to become the church of your dreams?
5) If you could say just one thing to the General, what would you want him to understand?
Some of the films will be used in a short compilation film to be shown at the General's Consultative Council in January 2014, shared with other international leaders and used on Salvation Army websites and social media.
You can use smartphones, computers or cameras to make your video. Once you're done, upload them to Youtube and add the link to this page. If you are under 18 - or include under 18s in your video - please get permission from parents/guardians. Read the full terms and conditions here.
Thanks for taking part - but be quick! The closing date for contributions is now 15 November 2013.