The Salvation Army - Youth Development Centre
Block 65, Kallang Bahru #01-305, Singapore 330065
- Plan and implement programmes that will complement the goals of the services and that are engaging and therapeutic in intervening with the children and young persons under the direction of YDC Centre Manager.
- Manage and deliver youth work programmes and curriculum initiatives as a member of the YDC team.
- Help review programmes and measure outcomes in terms of performance & services delivered.
- Assisting research work for new initiatives, draw activity plan, write reports and help make formal presentation to management / clients.
- Provide written report on completed events.
- Min qualification Diploma from recognised institutions.
- Diploma in Social Services preferred.
- Able to work on Saturdays.
- Keen to work in children and youth sector.
- A good communicator.
- Work in collaboration with the team.
5.5 days’ work week
8.30am to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday
8.30am to 12.30pm – Saturday
Please email your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject header of the email.
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that The Salvation Army may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes.
This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.