3 Lorong Napiri Singapore 547528
- Mentor and teach the residents to respect Gracehaven’s guidelines, and develop their strength of moral character and civic duty.
- Feedback to the social workers, case workers, assistant supervisor and supervisor on the residents’ progress and needs through proper recording in communication logs, residents information book and other reports.
- Plan and facilitate block group activities, including but not limited to program adjustment and adapting to life in a Children’s Home, life skills, conflict resolution, and teaching of life skills to residents.
- Responsible for preventing abuse of residents by adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Min qualification Diploma.
- Diploma in Social Services preferred.
- Able to work rotating shifts.
- Keen to work in children and youth sector.
- A good communicator.
- Work in collaboration with the team.
The program is a 24/7 community care service, hence flexibility in work arrangement is expected as the need arises.
Please email your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject header of the email.
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that The Salvation Army may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.