Peacehaven Nursing Home
9 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507706
- Assess and identify individual needs of clients to formulate, develop and implement appropriate individualized occupational therapy programs
- Work with the multi-disciplinary team in integrating the residents into the facility
- Provide consultation and support to residents and their caregivers/family members
- Provide supervision to the therapy assistants and volunteers
- Maintain proper documentation and records
- Senior Occupational Therapist will be expected to take on leadership role to manage and develop the team
- Recognised Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Allied Health Professional Council
- Dynamic and good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please email your detailed resume and expected salary to hr_tsa@smm_salvationarmy.org and state the job title in the subject header of the email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.