The Haven Children’s Home
350 Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore 118692
- Taking care of children and teenagers in a residential care
- setting to meet their physical, emotional and day to day needs
- Works within required guidelines and standards of care
- Provides supervision and guidance to young people
- Possess GCE‘O’ levels and above
- Pleasant and outgoing personality, patient and good interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working with youth and teenagers, preferably with experience
Candidates are expected to work on rotating shifts (including weekends and public holidays).
- Shift A (8.00 am -4.00 pm)
- Shift B (2.30 pm -10.00 pm)
- Shift C (10.00 pm -8.00 am)
Please email your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject header of the email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.