Gracehaven Children’s Home
3 Lorong Napiri Singapore 547528
- Develop relevant programmes that would cater to the physical, emotional, spiritual, educational and social needs for the children in which those with special needs are taken into account and which can be incorporated into residential programme of Gracehaven
- Recruit, orientate, supervise and liaise with volunteers (individuals/group) supporting our programmes
- Ensure that volunteer activities align with the different needs of the residents, while maintaining the interest of volunteers
- Diploma in Social Service preferred
- Able to identify programme needs of residents and tap on the availability and skills of volunteers
- Comfortable with MS Office, committed & result oriented
- Exposure in social services would be an added value
Please email your detailed resume and expected salary to hr_tsa@smm_salvationarmy.org and state the job title in the subject header of the email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.