The Salvation Army - Peacehaven Nursing Home
9 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507706
- Co-ordinate and ensure appropriate security and safety practices for store functions.
- Assist in raising purchase order for replenishing stock for regular approved items.
- Account and check for all items received, and issued with proper documentation and update records accordingly.
- Issue/transfer items as per approved requisitions and in accordance to supply procedures.
- Physically fit to lift 10kg loads.
- Able to read and write English.
- Able to use computer for data entry.
- Must be authorised to work in Singapore.
- 8.00 am to 5.15 pm (Monday to Friday, 45 minutes lunch break) or
- 8.30am to 5.45pm (Monday to Friday, 45 minutes lunch break)
Please email your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject header of the email.
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that The Salvation Army may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.