Prison Support Services (Kids In Play Programme)
356 Tanglin Rd, Singapore 247674
- Collate and analyse community needs.
- Assess and bridge the gap between stakeholders and beneficiaries.
- Work with various stakeholders in the community to achieve the vision.
- Facilitate caregiver support groups.
- Plan and execute parent training, and other workshops.
- Plan and execute activities for children and teens registered in programme.
- Facilitate support groups for adolescent and teenage beneficiaries.
- Plan and execute sessions held for persons who are incarcerated in prisons who are parents of beneficiaries.
- Intake, information and referral.
- Casework, counselling and home visits as part of intervention plan.
- Conduct crisis intervention and recommend relevant intervention strategies. This includes meeting inmates inside prisons for the purpose of intervention work.
- Keep and maintain up-to-date reports, statistics, records, and case reviews.
- Recruit and train volunteers for programmes as required.
- Registration of children in Prison Playrooms
- Manage and maintain Playroom in good condition
- Build rapport with visiting children and their caregivers
- Provide information on The Salvation Army outreach programme to children of incarcerated persons
- Bachelor Degree or Graduate Diploma in Social Work.
- 2 years of Social Work experience in Family or Community area.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent with good initiative.
- Enjoys working with children and families.
- Experience in research is an advantage.
- Singaporean only.
Please email your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject header of the email.
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that The Salvation Army may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes.
This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.