Prison Support Services (Kids In Play Programme)
356 Tanglin Rd, Singapore 247674
- Provide clinical supervision for social workers/caseworkers.
- Assist in the overall development, promotion and implementation of the programme.
- Assess the needs of the children and their families, and to recommend and provide necessary emotional, social, financial and other support as needed.
- Undertake home visits and crisis interventions (including meeting with inmates inside prisons.
- Organize and implement regular programmes and ad-hoc activities with corporate sponsors.
- Keep and maintain up-to-date records, reports and reviews.
- Bachelor Degree or Graduate Diploma in Social Work.
- 5 years of Social Work experience in Family or Community area.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent with good initiative.
- Enjoys working with children and families.
- Experience in research is an advantage.
- Singaporean only.
Please email your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject header of the email.
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that The Salvation Army may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.