The Salvation Army - Peacehaven Nursing Home
9 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507706
- Lead the nursing care, standards and operations by adhering and ensuring the compliance of all nursing standards and licensing required as stipulated by the government authorities.
- Assist in overseeing the multi-disciplinary team consisting of resident doctors, staff nurses and allied health professionals.
- Analyse trends and changing needs of the residents in institutional settings and plan nursing care accordingly.
- Ensure service quality standard and cost-effective service are maintained and enhanced, where necessary.
- Identify new programs for the residents and special projects.
- Ensures that a planned program of service training and continuing education for all nursing care staff is in place and maintained.
- Maintain and promote financial responsibility through efficient use of resources and good budgeting practices in all nursing services.
- Develop and maintain close working relations with other agencies and organisations.
- Degree in Nursing with post basic qualification.
- At least 5 years in nursing management position.
- Proven track record of strong leadership and clinical skills.
- Singaporeans only.
The total work hours is 44 hours per week. Under normal circumstances the hours of duty will be as follows:
8am to 5.15pm – Monday to Friday (45 minutes lunch break) or 8.30am to 5.45pm - Monday to Friday (45 minutes lunch break)
Please email your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject header of the email.
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that The Salvation Army may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.