The Salvation Army – SMMHQ
20 Bishan Street 22, Singapore 579768
- Reviews monthly accounts submitted by country accountants
- Assists to collate financial information for HQ reporting
- Provides support and guidance to the different finance teams
- Assists to close monthly accounts on time
- A Levels with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Technically competent with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and having good communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to travel (regionally)
- Applicant must be authorised to work in Singapore
5 days’ work week
Please email your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject header of the email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.