ISJC Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Response (VIRTUAL) Intern
Creative, Administrative and Resource Development
The Creative, Administrative and Resource Development intern will work closely with the International Coordinator of Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking to support the growth, development and implementation of the Fight for Freedom, The Salvation Army’s International Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Response Strategy.
- Develop global resources on the following eight action areas: Prayer, Prevention, Protection, Prosecution, Partnerships, Policy, Participation, and Proof (research).
- Assist in maintaining and organizing progress/benchmark updates on active projects
- Support with multi-media projects: PowerPoint presentations, social media content, graphic design, etc…
- Passion, knowledge and experience in modern slavery and human trafficking response work
- Cross-cultural leadership/international development experience
- Organize and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work in both collaborative and independent environments
- An ability to communicate needs and expectations clearly
- Ability to work flexible hours, given the nature of international work.
- Computer literate, PC or Mac. Experience with and a desire to increase ability with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva)
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Passion for seeing, crafting and communicating story.
Dates: January – December 2021
Hours: Part-time and Full-time options available
Contact Priscilla at priscilla.santos@salvationarmy