Finland and Estonia
Work in Finland was commenced on 8 November 1889 in Broholm’s Riding School, Helsinki, by four aristocratic Finns – Captain and Mrs Constantin Boije with Lieutenants Hedvig von Haartman and Alva Forsius. Within six months Hedvig von Haartman was appointed leader of the work in the country.
Work in Estonia first commenced in 1927 and continued until 1940 when it was closed due to the Second World War. It recommenced in the autumn of 1995 when three Finnish officers were assigned to start the work in Tallinn.
Countries included in the territory: Estonia, Finland
Languages in which the gospel is preached: Estonian, Finnish, Swedish
Periodicals: Nappis (for children), Sotahuuto (War Cry) (both Finnish)
Colonel Patrick Naud - Territorial Commander
Colonel Anne-Dore Naud - Territorial President of Women's Ministries
Major Saga Lippo - Chief Secretary
Post Box 161
Tel:  (09) 6812300