Americas and Caribbean
The zonal departments at International Headquarters are the main administrative link with territories. The international secretaries give oversight to and coordinate the Army's work in their respective geographical regions.
The International Secretary for the Americas and Caribbean Zone is Commissioner Kenneth Maynor and the Secretary for Women's Ministries is Commissioner Cheryl Maynor.
Find out more about The Salvation Army's work in the Americas and Caribbean at the recent exhibition, Spotlight on the Americas and Caribbean Zone.
Contact the Zonal Department
Video from the Americas and Carribean Zone
- USA Western Territory offer Share Change, the 'intersection of technology and ministry'
Territories in the Zone
The Salvation Army Americas and Caribbean Zone includes the following territories:
- Brazil Territory
- Canada and Bermuda Territory
- Caribbean Territory (Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, French Guiana, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten, St Vincent, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks & Caicos)
- Latin America North Territory (Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Venezuela)
- Mexico Territory
- South America East Territory (Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay)
- South America West Territory (Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru)
- USA Central Territory
- USA Eastern Territory
- USA Southern Territory
- USA Western Territory
Click on the map pins for local contact details and websites.
News from around the Americas and Caribbean
15 November 2023
The people of Acapulco are still feeling the effects of Hurricane Otis, the Category 5 storm which hit the city of Acapulco in Mexico in late October
16 October 2023
On World Food Day, 16 October, The Salvation Army joins other churches and Christian organisations in prayer and action against hunger
11 July 2023
General Brian Peddle and Commissioner Rosalie Peddle received a warm welcome as they returned home to the Canada and Bermuda Territory
17 April 2023
Salvation Army programme provides economic opportunity for hundreds of vulnerable people worldwide
22 March 2023
The Salvation Army’s Caribbean Territory celebrated the 135th anniversary of its mission from 23-26 February 2023