Americas and Caribbean
The zonal departments at International Headquarters are the main administrative link with territories and commands. The international secretaries give oversight to and coordinate the Army's work in their respective geographical regions.
The International Secretary for the Americas and Caribbean Zone is Commissioner Mark Tillsley and the Secretary for Women's Ministries is Commissioner Sharon Tillsley.
Contact the Zonal Department
Video from the Americas and Carribean Zone
- The Salvation Army's USA Southern Territory produces a weekly video magazine - Salvation Army Today
- USA Western Territory offer Share Change, the 'intersection of technology and ministry'
Territories in the Zone
The Salvation Army Americas and Caribbean Zone includes the following Territories:
- Brazil Territory
- Canada and Bermuda Territory
- Caribbean Territory (Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, French Guiana, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten, St Vincent, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks & Caicos)
- Latin America North Territory (Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Venezuela)
- Mexico Territory
- South America East Territory (Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay)
- South America West Territory (Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru)
- USA Central Territory
- USA Eastern Territory
- USA Southern Territory
- USA Western Territory
Click on the map pins for local contact details and websites.
News from around the Americas and Caribbean
03 April 2020
Ahead of Palm Sunday, General Brian Peddle thanks 'essential' COVID-19 responders
26 March 2020
The Salvation Army is maintaining services to vulnerable people across North, Central and South America and the Caribbean
26 March 2020
The international leader of The Salvation Army has given thanks to Salvationists and friends who continue to provide ‘essential services’.
23 March 2020
The Salvation Army’s International Day of Prayer for Children and Youth will still be observed as planned on Sunday 29 March
20 March 2020
Flexibility and adaptation are characterising the way in which The Salvation Army responds to communities impacted by the effects of COVID-19
20 March 2020
The international leader of The Salvation Army released a video encouraging people to ‘step up’ at this unprecedented time.
18 March 2020
The Salvation Army is continuing to meet human needs, despite the challenges of providing essential services when faced with wide-ranging restrictions
12 March 2020
The General urges Salvationists and friends to 'find ways to demonstrably care and still be the Army who serves'
26 February 2020
The Chief of the Staff and Comr Bronwyn Buckingham witnessed and participated in a variety of programmes
20 February 2020
General Brian Peddle, international leader of The Salvation Army, has issued a global call to pray for women and girls.