(Ang Mo Kio, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok, Tampines)
- Report to the senior staff member of the centre.
- Plan and implement programme for assigned group of pre-school children.
- Provide a safe and clean learning environment for the care and development of children in the centre
- Attend to the daily routine of the children within the centre programme i.e. bath time, mealtime, rest time, etc.
- Prepare all materials required for daily lessons.
- Supervise indoor and outdoor play activities.
Possess 5 GCE ‘O’ levels with a credit in English.
Has a Diploma in Pre-School Education - Teaching (DPE-T) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECCE-T), or its equivalent recognised by ECDA
Is registered with ECDA and has attained a L2 Certification.
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume and expected salary to:
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)