The Salvation Army commenced operations in Uganda in 1931 when Captain and Mrs Edward Osborne unfurled the flag in Mbale, as part of the East Africa Territory. Uganda became a separate command on 1 November 2005 and elevated to territory status on 1 March 2011.
Territorial Headquarters: Lugogo Bypass Plot 78-82 Kampala
- PO Box 11776
Tel:  (006) 078 355556
Kampala mobile:  078 855556
Country included in the command: Uganda
Languages in which the gospel is preached: English, Kiswahili and a number of tribal languages
Periodicals: Sauti ya Vita (English and Kiswahili)