Delegate information pack
Download our updated delegate information pack
When is Forward Europe taking place?
12-14 October 2012
Where is the venue?
The Congress Centre
5. května 65
140 21 Prague 4
For more details, take a look at the Congress Centre website: www.kcp.cz/an
Who is Forward Europe open to?
Anyone from any Salvation Army territory in Europe
How can I book?
Download this booking form:
- This booking form is in English and asks for a booking fee of £10.
- If you use this form you should contact your own national headquarters (THQ, CHQ or RHQ) to find out how much the booking fee is in your national currency. Then send them the form and the cheque.
- Alternatively, contact your national headquarters for a form in your own language.
- Bookings for each country will be handled by the national headquarters and they will respond to you by sending a Congress Information Pack.
- UK residents should send the booking form to: Europe Congress, Special Events Unit, The Salvation Army, 101 Newington Causeway, London SE1 6BN
What does the programme include?
Under the General's leadership the themes of the three meetings will follow the General's Vision Plan:
ONE ARMY: Speak Your Heart (Friday 12 October, 7pm)
Visions and hopes will be shared as to how the Army can best make its impact in an increasingly secularised society.
ONE MISSION: Celebrate what God is doing (Saturday 13 October, 5.30pm)
This Celebration event – involving as many countries as possible – will give clear and positive indication of what the Lord is doing through his people in Europe.
ONE MESSAGE: Forward in Faith (Sunday 14 October, 10.30am)
This will be a Holiness and Dedication Meeting. The General will send Salvationists out to play their part with renewed confidence, wherever in the continent God has placed them.
Is there a webcast?
Each of these three main sessions will be webcast live at http://sar.my/forwardeurope.
Where can I find information about Prague
Try this website: www.praha.eu/jnp/en/home
Is it easy to get around Prague?
Each Forward Europe delegate will receive a Prague public transport pass. You can get timetable and network information here. Maps are readily available:
(download maps of Prague into your smartphone, tablet or e-book reader)
What about accommodation?
We recommend you to book accommodation in advance. For details about hotels in Prague, visit www.booking.com (for all standards of accommodation) or hostels-in-prague.com (cheaper alternatives)
For more information, contact IHQ-Europe@salvationarmy.org or telephone [+44] (0)20 7332 8208
How can I get involved?
Get involved in Forward Europe via Facebook and Twitter (@ForwardEurope)