In 1937 The Salvation Army spread from Léopoldville to Brazzaville, and in 1953 French Equatorial Africa (now Congo) became a separate command. Commissioner and Mrs Henri Becquet were the pioneers. The command was upgraded to a territory in December 1960.
Rue de Reims, Brazzaville, République du Congo
BP 20, Brazzaville
République du Congo
Tel: +242] 2811144
Countries included in the territory: The Republic of Congo
Languages in which the gospel is preached: French, Kikongo, Kituba, Lingala, Vili