Delegates will increase their biblical, theological, and historical knowledge.
1. Biblical and Theological Foundations
2. Church History - especially John Wesley
3. Class Meetings/Small Groups for Personal and Community Transformation
4. Salvation Army History
5. Focus on Salvation Army doctrine number 10
6. Holiness Covenant and Soldiership
7. Holiness In Community
8. Social Holiness - Just Holiness
Delegates will learn about personal holiness - through small group Bible studies, personal reflection time, and morning devotions - and put into practice spiritual disciplines and new methods of prayer.
Delegates will also implement their knowledge of social holiness, with missional opportunities in the Salvation Army centres and streets of London