Download below some creative prayer options. If you have any resources you would like to share, email them to us at IHQemail@example.com
ROOMS OF YOUR LIFE
Prayer stations put together by Lieutenant Naomi Shakespeare (UK with the Republic of Ireland). They can be used with teens, youth or adults in individual or collective settings.
- Different prayer ideas
- Prayer stations: rooms of your life guide
- Prayer stations: rooms of your life (PDF)
- Prayer stations: rooms of your life (Powerpoint)
MY PRAYER JOURNEY
Resource based on the Lord's prayer (Mattew 6:9-13) created by the Norway, Iceland and Faeroes Territory.
SILENCE AND SOLITUDE
Major Christine Faragher, former Director of Spiritual Development for the Australia Southern Territory shares resources for silent retreats that would help someone lead events of this kind. They can be used in part or in whole or may just be a spring-board into some thinking about how to create places to help yourself or others engage with God more fully in silence and solitude.
In the resources attached below you will find :
- A Compassionate heart - silent retreat outline
- A Compassionate heart - 4 part study on the parable of the Good Samaritan
- Living within limits
- Practice of paying attention
- Awareness Examen