Thank you for your interest in working with The Salvation Army!
The definition of a fulfilling career varies from person to person. For some, it's the opportunity to be challenged by their work or the chance to develop new skills. For others it's the ability to make a difference in people's lives or to take on growing levels of responsibility and leadership.
Employees of The Salvation Army strive to serve their community and those individuals who are most in need. Whether you serve in an administrative office, a family store, or one of our social service ministries, your efforts will help us continue "Doing the Most Good" in Alaska.
The Salvation Army does not discriminate in employment practices on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, print (click here) and complete the employment application, and fax to 907-276-2612. Or mail to/drop off at 143 E.9th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501. Please attach your resume to the completed application form. If you need assistance or accommodation to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources at 907-339-3435.
Current Job Openings by Department/Program:
- Client Care Technician II - Residential - Full time - $13.33/hour
- Client Care Technician ll - Residential - On call and Part time available - $13.33/hour
- Client Access Coordinator - Full time - $14.00/hour
COMMUNITY RELATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT
- Administrative & Volunteer Coordinator - Full time - $18.00/hour
- Data Entry Clerk - Temporary - Full time - DOE
- No current openings
SERENDIPITY ADULT DAY SERVICES
OLDER ALASKANS PROGRAM
DIVISIONAL HEADQUARTERS - FINANCE
DIVISIONAL HEADQUARTERS - HR
DIVISIONAL HEADQUARTERS - SERVICE EXTENSION/EMERGENCY DISASTER SERVICES (EDS)
- Anchorage Corps Community Center - Bus Driver - Part Time - $14.00/hour
- King's Lake Camp - Camp Operations Manager - Full Time - DOE