Thank you for your interest in working with The Salvation Army!
The definition of a fulfilling career varies from person to person. For some, it's the opportunity to be challenged by their work or the chance to develop new skills. For others it's the ability to make a difference in people's lives or to take on growing levels of responsibility and leadership.
Employees of The Salvation Army strive to serve their community and those individuals who are most in need. Whether you serve in an administrative office, a family store, or one of our social service ministries, your efforts will help us continue "Doing the Most Good" in Alaska.
The Salvation Army does not discriminate in employment practices on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, print (click here) and complete the employment application, and fax to 907-276-2612. Or mail to/drop off at 143 E.9th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501. Please attach your resume to the completed application form. If you need assistance or accommodation to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources at 907-339-3435.
Current Job Openings by Department/Program:
DIVISIONAL HEADQUARTERS ADMINISTRATION
BOOTH MEMORIAL FAMILY AND CHILDRENS' SERVICES
- Maintenance Assistant - Residential - full time
- Client Care Technician - Residential - full time (Day Shift)
- Client Care Technician - Residential - on call
- Lead Client Care Technician - Residential - full time (Swing Shift)
- Client Care Technician I - Residential - full time
- Client Care Technician II - Residential - part time
- Counselor I - Residential - full time
- Program Manager - Residential (Journeys) - full time
- Group Counselor II - Residential (Journeys) - full time
- Counselor II - Residential (Journeys) - part time
- Counselor II - Residential (Crossroads) - full time
- Counselor Assistant - Outpatient - part time
- Counselor II - Outpatient - full time
COMMUNITY RELATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT
- No current openings
- No current openings
OLDER ALASKANS' PROGRAM
- Meal Site Manager - part time
- Nutrition, Transportation & Support Specialist - full time
- Scheduler - full time
SERENDIPITY ADULT DAY SERVICE
- Anchorage Korean Corps: Youth Ministries Coordinator - part time